USB A Connector Board
The Connector Board along with the CCT-100 Allows fast and complete testing of any USB A cable. It verifies the five connection points and the ground so it has complete testing. These boards make testing cables very fast and very easy. Just connect the cable and the tester will verify that it is wired the way it should be.
- Heavy duty connector will last for 20,000 cable insertions. Thus you wont have to replace it.
- Gold Plated contact pins for high reliability
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
- First of all, Align the three holes of the board with the three mounting pegs on the tester
- Then, push the connector in place and snap the pegs into the holes.
- Finally, After installation, power cycle the CCT-100 and connect a known good cable to verify that the unique code is correct.
- Test your cables
- Power off the CCT-100 or CCT-100B
- Then, Disconnect any attached cables from the USB A connector board.
- Pull the connector board off of the pegs and away from the 26 Pin electrical socket
- Store in a secure location that protects the contacts from moisture and physical damage.